Friday, August 31, 2012

Booties






I can't stop obsessing over my new booties from Shoemint.com!  
They are cute, comfortable & most importantly versatile.  
You can rock these in the Summer with shorts & skirts or during the remaining seasons with leggings, jeggings, jeans & maxi skirts.  
Pretty much anything you can think of you can pair with these booties.  
Here in MN I will definitely get use out of them & I'm so excited for all the styling possibilities:) 
 They also sell these booties in 2 other colors: black & leopard!  
I'm contemplating purchasing the black but the leopard would also be a fun unexpected print! 
 Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend & stay glam.....

Dress~  Jack by BB Dakota  
Vest~  Zara
Clutch~  Steve Madden 
Necklace~  Jewelmint.com (Always Astoria)
Booties~  Shoemint.com (Esther in Taupe)

No comments:

Post a Comment