Thursday, September 6, 2012

Knee Highs







Booties~  Shoemint.com (Esther), Necklace~  H&M, Skirt~  Francesca's, Chambray Shirt~  Old Navy, Clutch~  Steve Madden

Wore this look yesterday to meet up with friends for Happy Hour & Froyo:)  
I wanted to give knee highs a try & when I spotted these at Target on sale I snatched them up.  
I wasn't sure how they would look on my body due to the fact I have short/muscular legs but for the price I didn't care.  
I still can't decide if they look good or not??!!  
I love the idea of them especially here in MN with our crazy cold Winters as a layering piece for my legs, but I think they make me look even shorter??!! 
 I'll play around with them more as the weather gets colder, layering them on top of tights or with knee high boots.....



No comments:

Post a Comment