Friday, August 24, 2012

Ice Cream






Just got back from having drinks & lunch with friends:)  It was hot out so I had to grab some ice cream for dessert:)  I got about 5 licks into it & a crazed bee started chasing me, so that was the end of my ice cream fun.  I wasn't about to get stung over a little ice cream so I passed it off to a friend who happily obliged.  I honestly can't believe Summer is coming to an end but to be truthful Fall is my favorite season.  If you get the chance, eat all the ice cream cones you can because here in MN the season for that is almost over.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend & stay glam.....

Shoes~  Steve Madden
Shorts~  Express
Vest~  Arden B
Clutch~  Bershka
Blouse~  Len Druskin
Rings~  Jewelmint.com
Earrings~  House of Harlow





No comments:

Post a Comment