Friday, June 15, 2012

Week In Review

View from my morning runs

Earrings from Francesca's

Fun new sandals from Aldo

Trying to lose weight so fruits, yogurt & protein shakes are my new go to foods:)

Kicks laced up & I'm off to tear up the pavement!!


I'm prepping to run a half marathon in September & eventually a full marathon:)  I can't express how much I have fallen in love with running & the overall happiness I get when I log 10-15 miles!  I initially started running to lose weight but after progressing & looking forward to getting up in the morning to hit the pavement, I was hooked.  I can say with 100% certainty that I am a happier & more patient person since I started my running journey.  I might be anxious or in a grumpy mood before I hit the paths but once I start moving I relax & honestly start to run with a smile:)  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend & stay FIT!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Great job Rachel:) You look great and are such an insperation to others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love setting goals for myself and seeing how far I can push my body. It's a pretty cool feeling to know I can do anything I set my mind to:)

      Delete