Saturday, March 24, 2012

Coral Jeans

Since "colored" denim has become a trend, I have been on the look out for an inexpensive pair.  I tried on countless pairs in my attempt to find something that didn't make me look ridiculous.  Time after time I was disappointed and defeated, because lets face it I do have a womanly figure...  Don't get me wrong, I love my shape but to pull off this new denim trend I was starting to think you needed to be a twig.  Until I was in Old Navy and spotted these coral jeans, I grabbed a few sizes and headed to the dressing room.  I was pleasantly surprised that they fit in all the right places.  I looked at the price, thought it was reasonable and decided to check out:)





What do you think of the colored denim trend, yea or nay??

2 comments:

  1. I really like all the new colors for the summer,they look really fun and refreshing.The way that you put those outfits together looks so stylish,great job:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree about the fun colors for Spring and Summer! I have a passion for fashion and I love putting outfits together:)

      Delete