Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Warby Parker

I recently stumbled upon this beyond amazing eyewear brand called, Warby Parker.  It just so happens I am in need of glasses and I was blown away by there selection and price, not to mention they donate a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair of eyeglasses you purchase.  Check out there website and be totally amazed, because I am blown away (www.warbyparker.com).  Please help me pick out 3 new pairs of specs so I can rock some cute different looks.  The way I look at it, eyewear is just another way to accessorize your outfit and look totally adorable too:)


GRIFFIN IN GREYSTONE
TENLEY IN BURGUNDY FADE
ROOSEVELT IN BONDI BLUE
PRESTON IN SANDALWOOD MATTE
WINSTON IN LUNAR FADE


Let me know what 3 pairs you like in the comment section below, so I can order them, lol!!  The whole Warby Parker team has been amazing and I honestly can't say 1 negative thing about the company!  If you are in need of new glasses I highly recommend checking them out.  Thanks for stopping by and stay glam....


Necklace and Tee~  Len Druskin
Blazer~  Ann Taylor
Earrings~  House of Harlow
Bangles~  J.Crew






6 comments:

  1. Rach-I like the Prestons & Winstons! I need some new specs too :) .....Lewi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and voting, I truly appreciate it:) You should really check out the company, the price is amazingly affordable and such a good cause! Hope to see you soon:)......

      Delete
  2. Since you always never take my advice Iam voting for the Griffin and the Roosevelt! ;)

    Max LeCur "fashion savant"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled across your blog because I googled "preston sandalwood matte" (as I just ordered them from WP) but I wanted to see how they looked on someone. For the home try on, I tried on the Prestons but in Whiskey Tortoise so I never got the chance to see what the sandalwood matte looked like, but anyway long story short,they look good and I vote for Preston :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for voting, i'm truly grateful!! I can't wait to get my actual glasses from them so I can tell everyone I know about the brand. Good luck with yours specs and have a wonderful day:)

      Delete